Wednesday, May 30, 2007

To my blogosphere friends...

I'm really sick of blogger right now.

Every time I try to comment on one of your blogs, I get booted off for some reason.

I'm still here, trying to *finish* a post, but having difficulty. Can you tell the last one was supposed to be about my allergies. I have no idea how I managed to get the ONE sentence up on the blog!

It sucks to type 280 words only to lose what you've done.

ANDRIA....you're little girl is absolutely ADORABLE, and, I have a hotsling that I would be glad to send you if you'd like it. You just need to go to the website: www.hotslings.com and see what you're size would be. Mine is a 4, and if that's what you need...it's yours.

I'm still reading everyone, I just can't comment for some reason. SORRY!

2 comments:

L said...

Maybe you need to log in to your google account. It's separate from your blogger account???
??????

andria said...

Blogger frustrates me a lot of the time too. I have trouble commenting on just a select few blogs recently and I don't know why.

I would LOVE the sling. I measure about a four as well. Thank you so much. I have the cheapy walmart one right now but it is fleece lined and it's just way too hot now for that.