Friday, July 07, 2006

Well, I've often thought of starting a blog...I don't know how interesting I may be, but I can see the benefit of getting your thoughts and feelings out. Today is July 7, 2006. I'm a 33 year old mother of 2 boys, one 3 1/2 and the other 10 months. I stay at home with them and do the best that I can to appreciate each and every moment that I am able to do that. I have to admit, that I probaby spend more time grumbling about the mundane tasks that come with being a stay at home Mom rather than appreciating the time that I have with my boys. I'm hoping that this can be a running reminder of the everday things that ARE sweet!!

HAAAAA....okay, here's a perfect example!! My son Colin just came over and interrupted my blogging to show me the HUUUGE pile of cat-puke in the middle of the floor (thanks for the irony God!) I guess the GOOD thing is that he managed to get me before Landon (my 10 month old) started to play in it. Gotta love this stay at home Mom gig and those small little blessings! :)

So...I guess that's really all I have to say for now! Nice to meet you "Blog-World"!!! I've been lurking for a while, so here I am, coming out of the closet!

No comments: