Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm back, and feeling a little better

Thanks to those of you who posted after my pitiful little rant the other day.

I'm feeling a little better. Nothing like a stomach virus to *really* knock you on your a$$ so you can truly see how awful life can be.

Wednesday morning, I started puking around 12:30 am, and I was out for the count the rest of the day. Kelly had absolutely no choice but to stay home and take care of the kids because I was totally worthless. All I could do was lie in bed and moan and every now and again pray to the porcelain goddess.

ICK.

I wasn't able to eat anything until around 9:00 pm last night, so hey, on the bright side...this has at least helped to jump-start my weight loss program right?

I feel ONE THOUSAND times better today and my outlook is MUCH brighter after having survived the previous night's puke-fest.

Isn't life funny that way?

No comments: