Friday, August 18, 2006

I have to write about this...an ACTUAL NIGHT OUT with ADULTS!!!

Can you believe it? I know that I can't! I LOVE my boys, but I love them EVEN MORE when I get some quality, adult time away from them. It's weird how that works isn't it? I actually got to have an adult conversation, where I could focus my attention on the person I was speaking to and get an entire thought or STREAM of thoughts out without getting interrupted. My food was warm while I ate it and let me tell you how I thouroughly enjoyed my Corona with two limes!!! It's too bad that I am exhausted having come off of a really rough night with Landon last night, or I would be out shooting pool and listening to a band instead of posting. The poor fella has a double ear infection and has been running some awful fevers the last two days. Not just 100, more like 104 and above! It's a scary thing when someone that little and you love THAT much is so sick. He's been on antibiotics for 2 full days now, so hopefully he's on the mend. I'm hoping he'll sleep through the night tonight because he needs it as badly as I do.

LOL....look at me. Signing on to post about my awesome night out and what do I do? I gush about my baby being sick. I sure do love my little fellas...but I STILL enjoyed my time away! :)

Well, I'm off to bed! Nothing like one beer (can you tell I'm a LIGHTWEIGHT!?) to get you ready for those soft, cozy, sheets!!! MMMmmmmmm.....sleep........

No comments: