Thursday, August 17, 2006

Helloooooo...back from the land of the lost user name and password!

LOL!! Not that anyone missed me right? Just for kicks though, we can pretend that someone other than me actually reads this blog!!!

So...how are we?? Well, all of my guys are sick, including the BIGGEST one who tends to be the biggest baby (love ya hon, but it's still annoying!) :) Landon has a double ear infection and Colin is taking it like a trooper. Oh..me? Well, I'm sick with the same junk, but no one really has bothered to ask. I'm doin' okay though, just in case you're wondering.

So....I think I've decided to change this up a bit. The first two posts are me...yep, the "brighter side" me. Don't get me wrong. I love my boys more than life itself, but life as a SAHM isn't all roses and playdates. It's hard....and I'm tired. I'm depressed and I'm lonely. I'm longing for adult interaction and something "different", but I'm scared to let that show b/c GOD forbid someone thinks that I don't feel blessed to be here with my boys. I'm tired of putting on the fake smile every day. From here on out, you're dealing with me and all of the crap that comes along with me. I do have my good days, but I'm not covering up the shitty ones anymore...just so ya know.

So, welcome back dear readers!! (hehe!) I hope you don't mind the "new" me....or should I say the real one??

No comments: