Friday, August 25, 2006

TOOT, TOOT, Chugga, Chugga, Big Red Car!!

Wow! I have been a "busy little blogger" today haven't I??

I just thought I would sign on and let you know about the EXCITING afternoon that we have planned....can anyone guess from the title? Yep, we are off to see the WIGGLES...whoo HOOOOO!! (How amazingly sad the things that can get me all in a tizzy!) LOL!

I think the boys will enjoy it, at least I hope after the $80 + dollars we spent on this (GULP!), they will. I was up until 1:30 am, so I'm a little tired to be taking on this adventure today. At least Kelly is getting off of work early to help out.

SOOOooooo, wish me luck as we venture "up town" to battle all of the Friday afteroon traffic and find a reasonable parking place so we can lug our two children PLUS all of their stuff to the coliseum. I'm off to locate a book bag to hold said "stuff" as soon as I log off. This will be interesting!!

Pictures and a synopsis of our outing soon to follow!

OH...did you NOTICE that I figured out how to link things...I'm SO darn PROUD of myself!!! It only took me about two months to find that little button up there!

No comments: