Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What to DO today?

As a SAHM, I think one of the questions that I really CAN'T stand more than anything is: "What are we going to do today?" As I sit here typing this, the weather is overcast and BLAAAAHH. Will it rain? Do I pack the boys up and try to go to the park, or will we all end up a soaking, soppy, wet mess? Do we go to the mall and let them play in the GERM infested children's area with other kids who, unbeknownst to them or their parents, are carrying the current nasty virus that is going around? ( I hear it's Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease this week...nice. Blisters on the hands, feet, and in mouths along with a raging fever). I do carry my antibacterial wet-wipes, but Lord knows I can't possibly wipe down everything, even though I DO try!!

If you are ever in SC and you see a Mother that looks like a crazed lunatic wiping tables, chairs, high-chairs, and two little boys' hands incessently with small wet-wipes, it's probably me. Just so you know.

So...after all of that, What ARE we going to do today?? Let me know if you have any suggestions!!

No comments: