Thursday, December 28, 2006

Moving day is looming.....

We now own the house. Holy crap!

I'm excited and sick all at the same time. Closing was relatively painless, but took about an hour and 45 minutes. I don't remember signing SOOOOOOOOO many forms for this house, but hey...you do what you have to do right?

The movers are coming tomorrow morning between 9:00 and 10:00 am. The boys will be hanging out with my Dad and Stepmom for most of the day, so that we won't have to worry about them during all of the chaos.

Both Kelly and I are so stressed, I just feel the fights "bubbling up". I'm thinking if we break down and sort out our responsibilities, then we can stay out of each other's way, and hopefully keep the fights to a minimum.

Nothing like moving to test a marriage eh???

Wish us luck!! I'll update when I can!!

4 comments:

OneHungMan said...

The Hungs have learned that giving YoungHung a haircut is the ultimate test of their marriage. It never goes well.

Congrats and good luck on the house.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Congratulations.

And have a great year ahead.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

andria said...

Good luck with the move. How awesome to start the new year in a new home.

That One Guy said...

if you think THAT'S stressful, try BUILDING a house together...

Holy crap.

All of that "living accomodation" stuff is tressful. Congrats on the new house.