Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Night Out

I am currently drunk from the two..yes, I said TWO margaritas that I consumed at a Christmas party tonight. I am a light-weight. There is NO shame in that!

We were called home early by the babysitter because Landon had shots today at his 15 month check up and is not handling them well. He's been running a low grade fever since about 5pm.

We have family coming tomorrow to celebrate Christmas, and we actually don't even have a present for some of them. We were going to make a (drunk) trip to Wally World to see if we could find something for them. Unfortunately, the call from the babysitter put a halt to that.

I had an amazingly fun night out actually talking with and BEING around other adults. Let's hope I don't wake up with a hang over so that tomorrow is ruined.

Who cares anyway....How many parties do I get to go to in one year that don't involve cupcakes, a bounce house and twenty screaming 3 year olds???

Not many.

2 comments:

Admin said...

hope Landon is doin good..how was the party???

Lori said...

Thanks for your comment! He's still running a fever off and on, but he's also currently cutting a TON of teeth (lots of bruising and swelling on his bottom gums).

The party was really a lot of fun. It makes me realize that I need to get out more and do some socializing with adults. :)