Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sloppy Joe, Slop, Sloppy Joe!

Any Adam Sandler fans out there?

This isn't what I initally was going to post. I was actually searching for something "holidayish" to help me get into the spirit of things, but in my searching, I came across this HILARIOUS Adam Sandler song.

Anyone remember "Lunch Lady Land??" If not, here's the video to jog your memory.

I needed a laugh today to take my mind off of everything we have going on, hopefully you'll get a chuckle too.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

andria said...

Yes, love Adam sandler and love the lunch lady. We have that CD around here somewhere. Has the Hannukah song and the Thanksgiving song too.

Your little guy will do fine with the tubes, but i understand your hesitation. It will be scary. Good luck getting through it.