Tuesday, October 24, 2006

An Afternoon At The Mall


It's pretty cold outside today, at least for the south. We actually had to wear jackets believe it or not.

I decided to get us out of the house so that we all wouldn't go crazy. We ran up to the mall and grabbed a bite to eat and then decided to run over to the play area where the kids always have a great time. Landon loves it because he gets to run around like one of the "big boys". I love it because it's closed in, and he can't get that far away from me.

It's a cess-pool of germs, so needless to say, I brought my stash of anti-bacterial wipes with me and put them to good use.

I know that there are fewer pictures of Colin, but at this stage in his life, he runs from the camera screaming, so I'm lucky that I was able to get at least one really good one.

(oh the exciting times of a stay at home mom and her boys right?? Hey, at least they're darn cute!)





2 comments:

L said...

What a couple of cuties! Very photogenic boys. It looked like a fun day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics...your boys are such cuties!!