Monday, October 16, 2006

The Laugh of The Day

Last week sucked.

Hubby was so busy at work that we barely saw each other, and the kids and I were ready for a change once the weekend rolled around. Luckily, Kelly only had to work all day Saturday, instead of both Saturday and Sunday. (Notice me trying to spin the positive instead of the negative...yeah, whatever.)

So....Sunday rolled around and needless to say, it was such a blessing to have Daddy home, but alas, I digress.

Landon started off the day by falling (that happens a lot to wobbly-walkers, not that I am a horrible mother) and getting a pretty nasty bump on his forehead.

This morning, as I was changing his diaper, I said, "Wow Landon, you have a bruise on your forehead from your fall yesterday".

Colin looked at me and said,

"A bruise?"


(*****drumroll please*****)


"On his three-head?"


?

(Get it?? "four" head??....... "Three" head"??)


?

Hey, for a three year old, I thought it was pretty good.

Maybe you just had to be there.

No comments: