Friday, November 17, 2006

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA the last week or so.

I'm back, and I have tons of half finished posts that I may or may not publish. It's been a rough week for me, which is why I didn't want to publish what I had written. Who wants to hear about all of the poop going on in my life right? lol...you guys probably!

I will update, but I just don't have time now. It's actually one of the posts in my "unfinished" archive.

Luckily, things are looking up, so I'll be back for GOOD...hopefully. You never know, I could get run over by a truck tomorrow morning..hehe!!

Question.

Have most of you already switched to Blogger Beta? Is it worth it? I've heard of many people having problems after they switched, so I've been hesitant to do so. Let me know what you think...If it's a "good thing" then I'll go ahead and do it.

Oh...the kids are good, Hubby is good. I have some great pics of Landon and his first haircut last weekend that I'll hopefully get up shortly. That kid is such a trip! NOTHING phases him!

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to some yummy turkey and dressing...MMMMM, I can't wait!!

Andria, I think I'm going to try out your baked pineapple recipe. I can't WAIT, it sounds so yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. OneHung recently switched to the beta version and hasn't had any issues other that a little difficulty with posting pix and some videos, but like all other things, there are ways around those problems.

Go ahead and switch. It will be fine.

L said...

Sorry to hear your week has been rough. I'm right there with you. Would love to hear what's been going on. Hope it's all looking up.

Concrete Contractors Kansas City said...

This is a great postt thanks