Thursday, September 21, 2006

Still here, just taking in the rays and the sunshine

Hi everyone!

Yep, I'm still here. We're at the beach, and I have VERY limited internet access. It's been a wonderful week with just me and my 3 boys (yes, that includes Hubby!). Colin has caught a cold, but we're dealing with it. He's worst at night, so I've just been dosing him with meds up as best I can so he (and WE) can sleep.

Landon and Colin absolutely LOVE the beach, and it's so wonderful to be able to relax and enjoy my family. No pressures of cleaning, cooking, or figuring out what to do here. We've eaten out every night (which actually I'm a little tired of believe it or not!), and just taken it E.....A.....S.....Y. We've needed this for a long time, let me tell ya!

I don't look forward to returning to real life. Especially going back to the house and really, REALLY, realizing that Holly girl won't be there. Colin hasn't said that much about it, although we were honest with him about what happened. I think he will say a little more once we get home and he really notices the change as well.

It's been a nice diversion in the mean time though.

I have loads of pictures and video to share once I'm able! I can't wait to share them with you!

No comments: