Saturday, February 17, 2007

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this girl?

I guess it's a personal choice, you know, how you want to wear your hair, but WHAT in the world were you thinking??

I hear you on Dateline complaining about the paparazzi and all of the unwanted attention, which, as a mother, I can understand because I wouldn't want my kids exposed to all of the hype either, but your actions totally show the world that you *want* all of this nonsense following you.

Are you upset because Anna Nicole's death has totally overtaken the tabloids and E-news shows? Are you mad because your panty-less portraits are no longer the talk of the town?

Honey.

You're a mother.

Please reign it in.

I'm all about having fun, but if you don't get your shit straight, those boys of yours are going to end up with an idiot who calls himself "K-fed"....and I don't know which is worse right now, you...or him.

Just my unsolicited advice because I *know* everyone cares what I think.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Poor girl. She's some kind of messed up.